Wednesday, November 28, 2007

tag your it...

okay, so a while back i was “tagged” and i really did mean to play along but then never got to it… then i was tagged again a few days ago and this time i promised to do it. so i’ve taken a quick break from cutting scarf pieces.


here are seven random facts about me…

1 – cutting wool drives me crazy.
it’s like nails on a chalkboard… just thinking about it makes me shiver & clench my teeth.

2 – i don’t like to sleep.
i think its a waste of time and i resent that i have to do it.

3 – i am in love with jemaine from flight of the conchords.
and i think it makes my gf a little jealous.

4 – i don't make friends easily.
i often come across as a bitch though i don't mean to (or i guess i do if i'm aware of it... oh well). and i'm terrifyingly moody.

5 – i love to organize but i am horrendously messy.
i also love to make soup (i think it's related).

6 – my brothers are more important to me then anything else.
i smile like a delirious idiot every time I get to see them.
(miss you matt ♥)

7 – if i was rich i’d have a vault like scrooge mcduck and roll
around in the contents all day -- except it would be filled with
fabrics not coins ;)


♦ ♦ ♦

i was tagged by:
wire tree
crafty peeps

the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I’ve tagged:
Lost Button Studio
Cheshire Kat
Rainy Day Art
Wolfie and the sneak
Bead On A Wire
Living in a knitters paradise
Tethyis’ Dreams


back to work!
♥ m.

No comments: