Wednesday, August 8, 2007

100 pencil cases...

behold a scary stack of fabric.


oh yeah, i keep forgetting that it's only scary to me.


ok, so i hurt my thumb when i cut out 200 suede patches for my promos on monday night. don't know how i hurt it exactly. though it might have been from holding onto my tiny pair of applique scissors for so long...

woke up tuesday morning and the top of my thumb felt numb - you know, all pins and needle-ish. funny thing is, it didn't look hurt - not red, not swollen, not bruised.
and the funnier thing is that it's still numb now...
think i'm going to have to call the clinic tomorrow.

happy to report though - no injuries today while i cut what can best be described as a shitload of rectangles. 100 to be exact. they'll sit waiting on the shelf as i try to make my way through them over the coming weeks.

this is for a batch of my new pouch design in various prints, inspired by the back to school crowd (pencil cases) and the fact that the pre-xmas craft show season is looming ahead.

now to cut the 100 pieces of interfacing,
and 100 matching pieces of lining ;)

but they will be oh so cute!

♥ m.

No comments: