Thursday, August 2, 2007

sewn fresh daily on it's way to your door.

my eyes are fried, my fingers will never fold again, and i should really be getting a discount from canada post...

yup, the newsletter is done and on it's way tomorrow morning!


i know, you can't wait, right?

a little peek...
... when i first started cipolla, i immediately new that i had hit the mark. i instantly felt at home. like i had made it to that place i had daydreamed about while sitting bored at office jobs, or cursing snobs with their little dogs in the service industry...


if you'd like to join the mailing list, look on the right →
just drop me an email ;)

now to finally get some time on the sewing machine. aaaah...

♥ m.

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

I really enjoy your blog. I like the way it is set up, easy to read, great pictures, informative and entertaining. Now that sounds pretty complete! Wish you great success!